It is international Chocolate Day today, we are going to celebarte with a rich silky Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta.
You will need 5 ramakins or small, individual (175ml) pudding basins..
100g Mortimer Dark Chocolate Powder
2 ½ leaves of gelatine
250ml double cream
- Line the ramakins with cling film. This makes them easier to turn out.
- Put the leaves of gelatine in a shallow bowl of water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Pour the cream and milk together into a saucepan and heat until it starts to simmer.
- Add the dark chocolate powder and stir until dissolved.
- Remove the leaves of gelatine from the water, add to the pan and stir until dissolved.
- Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool while stirring gently.
- Pour into the ramekins and place cling film over the surface to prevent a skin forming.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until set.
- Turn the individual panna cotta’s out.